To focus on what really matters to me, I’m developing a personal mission, vision, and guiding principles for my work. Here are my results thus far.
I design and build informational and instructional tools and pathways with purpose, clarity, detail, and aesthetics in focus.
I will motivate others and enable them to thrive in learning as I make information and instruction clear, meaningful, and beautiful.
- I design and build informational and instructional elements and pathways with purpose.
- I take ownership of, and am accountable for, my work.
- I collaborate respectfully with subject matter experts.
- I write and edit with extraordinary clarity, precision, and accuracy. Writing correctly, understandably, and meticulously is my passion and one of my most distinctive gifts.
- I continually explore design concepts, as well as tools for innovation and creativity, to present information and instruction as effectively as possible.